- Constitute the firm/company and get it
registered with concerned authority.
- Identify/Select the project.
- Acquire a piece of land after selecting
the site from RIICO or other concerned agency. If the land is agriculture,
conversion order for industrial purpose may be obtained from the competent
- Prepare project report.
- File the application for loan in the prescribed
format along with requisite fee and required information/documents as
detailed in the application form. The application may be obtained from
Branch offices situated throughout Rajasthan, HO at Jaipur, Public Relation
Office, Bikaner House, Delhi.
- Attend the PC&CC /IPC meeting on receipt
of information from the Corporation. This meeting is convened almost every
week preferably on Wednesday.
- Principle clearance on loan proposal is
given within a weeks time during discussions in the PC&CC/IPC.
- Detailed appraisal is taken up by the appraisal
team quickly after principle clearance of the case from PC&CC/IPC
and loan is sanctioned normally within one months time. However,
Co-operation from the entrepreneur with regard to furnishing the information/documents
is expected for quick appraisal.
- After appraisal, the case is sanctioned
and sanction is conveyed after deposition of service charges.
- Comply with the conditions stipulated in
the sanction letter and complete the formalities for execution of loan
- After execution of loan documents, disbursement
of token amount and loan against land is released.
- Disbursement of loan would be released in
instalments on creation of fixed assets and after verifying the investment
made; by the Technical Officer of the Corporation.
Note: The entrepreneur/promoter may
personally represent the case or otherwise may authorise any person/consultant
to represent the case on behalf of promoter by furnishing power of Attorney
in the prescribed format. However, presence of promoter in person is required
while discussing important issues and finalising the case in the project
clearance and consultative committee (PC&CC) and while executing the